At Mobiloitte, we believe in the power of collaboration and innovation. We employ top talent to solve complex challenges for large enterprises as well as exciting startups.
Job Title: React. JS Developer
Reports to: Project Lead
Experience: 2-5 Years
Location: New Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML.
- Developed working prototypes from UI designs for cross-platform devices.
- Implemented new website design layout for conversion of existing static websites to responsive.
- Styled content and website layout for the user experience using CSS3 and HTML5.
- Experience in Web programming oriented to Front End (React.js).
- Proven UI experience and designed prospects should be strong.
- UI design abilities that can be seen through a great portfolio.
- Solid background in the creation of site maps, user flows, process flows, and wireframes.
- Ability to think of inventive and efficient solutions to challenges.
- Current with the newest UI approaches, trends, and technology.
- Working knowledge of the agile/scrum development process.
What makes you a good match for the job?
- Experience working with react.js, redux, or related frameworks
- Responsive / Adaptive Web Design
- Hands on experience on Android, iOS platforms in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Experience using 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, etc.)
- Apps in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX designers
- Deep understanding of version control (Git, BitBucket, TFS, Visual Studio Online, etc.
- Preferred understanding of the Node.js based tooling like Webpack, NPM, Babel, ExpressJS, etc
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Why choose Mobiloitte?
Mobiloitte is a product development studio that creates simple, elegant, custom-built products. We create highly scalable and secure platform solutions for large enterprises as well as exciting startups that solve complex business problems. Our agile approach is based on early insight into our customers and user needs.