Polygon combines the best of Ethereum and sovereign blockchains into an attractive feature set. Built by developers, for developers. Get Your today with Mobiloitte!
Developers built it for developers
Polygon is a multi-chain system that combines the best of Ethereum and sovereign blockchains. Polygon addresses the drawbacks of Blockchain. This multi-chain method is similar to others like Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche, and others, but it has three significant advantages, such as high gas fees and poor performance, without compromising security.
- It can take full advantage of Ethereum’s network effects.
- It is, by definition, more secure.
- It is more forceful and open.
Many projects are looking towards Ethereum-compatible blockchains as a method to get around these issues while still taking advantage of Ethereum’s growing ecosystem. There is, however, no particular infrastructure for creating such blockchains, nor is there a mechanism for connecting them. This presents considerable development issues and fragments ecosystems.
Polygon is an Ethereum-compatible blockchain network building and connecting protocol and architecture.
- Pre-configured blockchain networks can be deployed with a single click.
- A growing number of modules are available for creating bespoke networks.
- Interoperability protocol that allows Ethereum and other blockchain networks to exchange arbitrary messages.
- “Security as a Service” is modular and optional.