End-to-end digitization for the cashless business environment
The smartphone era and the proliferation of mobile applications have changed the landscape now. Various solutions for finance sector now require real time updates along with the ease of use.
Mobiloitte provides a variety of solutions under two categories –
- Solutions for emerging cashless economies
- Solutions for the financial services industry to manage the business and operations
The smartphone era and the proliferation of mobile applications have paved the way for cashless economies around the globe. By 2020, the digital wallets worldwide will surpass US 4.5 billion dollars at an annual compound growth rate of 100%.
There is an exponential growth in mobile-based payment technologies as the businesses can get insights on customer spending habits. The digital wallets are also gaining traction due to customer loyalty based reward programs.
- Secured transactions
- Ease of payments
- Digital currency
- Process digitization
- Digital wallets
- Digital wallet based reward system
- Mobile payments
- End-to-end digitization
Solutions for financial services industry to manage the business and operations
- Client database– Provides the user with the ability to gain and store all the necessary information about clients, their credit and financial reports in one place accessible to everybody.
- Financial accounting system– It is a special program that reduces paperwork and helps streamline the financial planning process, simplify all the financial procedures and receive full financial visibility into manifold operations.
- Fixed asset management system– It allows easily and quickly control and track non-deprecating or depreciating financial company assets and provide the workers with comprehensive reports about valuation, assets, and depreciation.
- Financial dashboards, reporting and analytics system– It helps monitor and operate your business financial performance utilizing real-time dashboards with expenses, key revenues and receivables metrics, optimize cash management and easily create various financial reports in accordance with the requirements of the company.
- Payment management system– First of all, makes it much easier for the clients to run their businesses by accepting a huge variety of payment command options. Moreover, it helps to receive more effective payment acceptance and get secure and full financial processing.
- Budgeting and forecasting module– controls workflow management, Multi-dimensional information collection, dynamic assumptions and formulas, and full financial planning statements.
- Private team collaboration program– It allows organizing special discussion groups that manage permanent communication about financial planning and to generate collaborative online documents on diverse financial procedures.
- Modeling and administration system– It has an ability to budget in manifold world currencies, stores operational and financial metrics and accounts and operates various models for product planning and complex sales.
- Billing management and invoicing system – It help to automate all the financial procedures, exclude the risk of errors, provide the clients with the bills as soon as possible and speed up payment processes.
- Integration with other systems– It helps to exchange information with any external applications, online financial dashboards, email calendar notes, etc