DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT
Automated Market Makers (AMM) | Hybrid/Alternative Platforms | Order Book (On-chain order books, Off-chain order books) | MLM | Ethereum DEX | BSC DEX | Ethereum DEX | DEX With AMM | 0X Protocol
TYPES OF (DEX) PLATFORM MOBILOITTE WORK ON
Get in Touch
Decentralized Crypto Exchange Platform
Decentralized Exchange (DEX) is an online cryptocurrency exchange service that operates without a central authority responsible for asset storage and exchange. This service allows fast and easy digital currency transactions between two interested parties without the unnecessary movement of cryptocurrencies with attached and anonymous currencies.
Mobiloitte Offerings for DEX
Features of our Decentralized Exchange Development
Benefits of Exchanging Cryptocurrencies
Key Points of Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
1. No third party operators.
2. Flat currency transactions will not be allowed.
3. Most of the times Market Takers will only be part of the platform.
4. Direct updating of trading transactions on Crypto Nodes. No database entries.
5. The volume of the crypto trading transaction will be very less.
6. Low-Grade speed of trading (Due Real Time Crypto Node Update).
7. Liquidity will be the challenge (Only Handle Crypto Coins on Nodes).
8. Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti-Money Laundering (AML) practices.
9. No Private Keys in the application.
10. Not the first choice of hacking/cracking of the system.
Mobiloitte Develop DEX Clone Like
What is Open-DEX?
Open-Source Decentralized Crypto Exchange (Open DEX) is a solution for developing inexpensive Uniswap-based cloud-as-a-service (SaaS) software at the time of recording.
The decentralized exchange platform developed by Openware is flexible, fast, and scales well. You can host it anywhere from your private cloud to any popular cloud service like Digital Ocean, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Send and receive any existing cryptocurrencies.
- Issue and manage new tokens to digitize assets – create, mint/burn, and freeze/unfreeze.
- Create trading pairs between different tokens.
- Send orders to buy and sell crypto assets through created trading pairs.
- Watch the market charts to monitor prices and market activity for other market pairs, powered by TradingView, or any other trading chart API.
- Explore the transaction history and blocks on the chain via different interfaces.
- Run a full node to listen and broadcast chain transactions, blocks, and consensus.
- Develop more tools and libraries to improve and enhance OpenDEX.
Difference Between Centralized and Decentralized Exchanges
1. Funds would be controlled by Admin itself
2. Requires KYC
3. Plug-n-play based on module architecture
4. Exchange fiat crypto currency & vice versa
1. Funds will be controlled by users themselves
2. Completely Unidentified
3. It is very difficult to hack
4. There is no server downtime
Our Process of Decentralized Exchange Development
Ideation & Research
We work closely with you to understand your individual needs, and our dedicated research team will evaluate the feasibility of your project as well as the latest performance and tools you can use in marketing.
Once we are done with the research, we will plan the structure of the exchange based on your requirements.
Our skilled set of developers will develop a reliable decentralized crypto exchange with cutting-edge blockchain technology, smart contracts. Advanced features, and functionalities.
When the exchange is ready, we will do a thorough inspection to make sure the exchange is uninterrupted and will perform well.
After testing, we will deploy the exchange in your preferred network, all set to get up and running in the market.
Why choose Mobiloitte for Decentralized Exchange Development?
The following attributes makes us the ideal choice for your decentralized exchange development-
1. Premier Cryptocurrency and Blockchain development Company.
2. Complete solutions at an economical cost.
3. A team of blockchain experts with a great deal of experience.
4. Ability to customize services to suit individual client needs.
5. Regular technical and customer support.
6. Strong track record of previous successful projects.