Decentralized Crypto Exchange Platform
No third party operators
Flat currency transactions will not be allowed
Most of the times Market Takers will only be part of the platform
Direct updating of trading transactions on Crypto Nodes. No database entries
The volume of the crypto trading transaction will be very less
Low-Grade speed of trading (Due Real Time Crypto Node Update)
Liquidity will be the challenge (Only Handle Crypto Coins on Nodes)
Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti-Money Laundering (AML) practices
No Private Keys in the application
Not the first choice of hacking/cracking of the system
What is OpenDEX?
Open-Source Decentralized Crypto Exchange (OpenDEX) is a solution for developing inexpensive Uniswap-based cloud-as-a-service (SaaS) software at the time of recording.
The decentralized exchange platform developed by Openware is flexible, fast, and scales well. You can host it anywhere from your private cloud to any popular cloud service like Digital Ocean, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Send and receive any existing cryptocurrencies.
- Issue and manage new tokens to digitize assets – create, mint/burn, and freeze/unfreeze.
- Create trading pairs between different tokens.
- Send orders to buy and sell crypto assets through created trading pairs.
- Watch the market charts to monitor prices and market activity for other market pairs, powered by TradingView, or any other trading chart API.
- Explore the transaction history and blocks on the chain via different interfaces.
- Run a full node to listen and broadcast chain transactions, blocks, and consensus.
- Develop more tools and libraries to improve and enhance OpenDEX.