LAMP Development Services
A perfect blend for web applications
LAMP (Linux + Apache + MySQL + PHP) is an open source technology used to develop most robust and scalable dynamic web sites and web applications across different industry verticals. The LAMP components are largely interchangeable and not limited to the original selection.
LAMP setups are capable of providing almost linear improvements in performance for services having the number of internal database read operations much higher than the number of write/update operations.
Why get LAMP Applications Developed?
- LAMP Web Applications are used for most of the web browsers
- The applications are easily developed as the coding process is easy
- Applications based on LAMP are easily developed and deployed quickly
- The robust Linux architecture ensures secured and safe web development
- Handpicked and highly experienced team.
- 100% Transparency
- No Outsourcing, all gems inhouse
- Excellent coding standards with Rails testing scenarios
- Not just programming but excellent UX architecture too
- netsniff-ng - For security testing and hardening
- Snort - An intrusion detection (IDS) and intrusion prevention (IPS) system
- RRDtool - For diagrams
- Nagios, Collectd or Cacti - For monitoring.
- WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP)
- MAMP (Macintosh, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP)
- BAMP (BSD, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP)
- WIMP (Windows, IIS, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP)
Mobiloitte is a trusted choice of clients when it develop more advanced LAMP based application development. Mobiloitte’ LAMP developers are highly skilled, experienced, and certified professionals, dedicated to develop applications which involve fusion of latest technologies making best use of LAMP features.