Mobiloitte - Internet of Things (IoT) Application Development Company
Internet Of Things Application Benefits
Using Internet of Things (IoT) bring your business system together – from increasing process efficiencies to delivering better customer experiences to generating new revenue streams. With IoT, change your life in new insightful ways towards convenience and comfort.
Lowering operating costs Increasing productivity Expanding markets Developing smart product /services Customer insight & analytics.
Increasing productivity ,Decreasing costs, Improving citizens’ quality of life, Security & data governance ,Mass connectivity.
Convenience & efficiency, Enhanced experience, Safety & security, Decision making support, Remote control.
People's imagination, expectation, technological trends all are combining to push the IoT market to the tipping point that’s currently driving the market.
- Next generation of internet connectivity
- LPWAN technology
- High mobile adoption
- Low cost devices & sensors
- Digitization drive
- Public awareness
- EHS awareness (Environment, Health & Safety regulations)
Industry Based Internet of Things (IoT) Mobile Application Development Services
Today’s world is a digital nervous system with sensors, connectivity, prople and processes. The interactions between these entities are creating new types of smart applications and services.
Monitoring mobile tower sites from a centralized location is becoming increasingly difficult with expanding networks, increasing OPEX and significant security threats.
Mobiloitte Integrated Healthcare IoT is a wirelessly communicating system of Apps and devices that connects patient and health providers.
Automation is passé. Now comes – ‘Industrial Internet of Things (IoT)’ or ‘Industry 4.0’ concept. It is integration of Operation Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT).
In spite of booming e-Retail, 85% of the consumer buys from physical store & hope in future it will become a connected entity for easy access to buying information in their hand held.
Make mission-critical operations more efficient, safe, and secure with IoT-ready utility solutions. Energy companies are constantly looking for ways to improve the efficiency of their operations, market share and RoI.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is dramatically accelerating the pace of innovation in the Supply Chains (Transportation & Logistics) industry.
The world will need to produce 70% more food in 2050 than it did in 2006 in order to feed the growing population of the Earth – ‘UN Food and Agriculture Organization.
Yesterday, the value of commercial real estate was all in location. Tomorrow, much of it will be in information—and how CRE companies can use that information .
The Internet has deeply rooted itself into our Education Institutions and e-learning has become common practice in the Education system.
The Internet of Things is set to disrupt the way we live and work. Smart homes filled with connected products are loaded with possibilities to make our lives easier, more convenient, and more comfortable.
Technology powering the Internet of Things (IoT) is already revolutionizing traditional industries, hospitality is no different.
IoT Solutions in Biotechnology
Biotechnology is the field where living systems meets with technology to develop products and solution and to fulfil demands from food to health industry.
- Connected systems
- Asset management
- Workforce management
- Predictive maintenance
- Security & surveillance
- Public awareness
- Consumer insight
- Dashboard reporting
- Data Analytics
- Cognitive insights for management
Successfully Delivered Internet of Things Development Solutions
Our Some Key Projects Include
- Electronic cash register integration through R Pi for sending transaction data to cloud server
- GPS device tracking for a leading telecom service provider in Singapore.
- Implementation of various device protocols.
- Controlling home lighting, AC through Mobile app and Alexa enabled voice services
- Reading CnC machine data and MATLAB analysis of these
- Controlling RO system of home through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using App
- Help developing solution for Pet home (with voice, camera integrated)
- CControlling Smart coffee machine through App
- Beacon or RFID based asset tracking for hospitals
- Elderly care solution using IoT including their body vitals reading
- Integration of Knee exercising machine data with mobile app (FCC, HIPAA complaint)
- Remote monitoring of Telecom tower infra.
- IoT based precision agriculture for indoor and outdoor farming
- Mobile POS solution – Tablet based, integrated with cash register & printer through BT
- iBeacon based proximity marketing solution
- Remote irrigation control
- Besides these we are also conceptualizing some turn key solution for Retails & Restaurant chains.