Why Developing P2P Exchange Software?
The term peer-to-peer is an exchange asset at a crypto marketplace between participants with no central body involvement. By nature, P2P takes a decentralized approach which supports a direct interaction between individuals and groups. This approach simply describes computer networking architecture where each and every peer can act as a server for others as well as with digital currency trading.
Peer to Peer Exchange Development Features
Mobiloitte is offering an all-in-one hybrid system for all advanced traders that will let them trade cryptocurrencies without worrying about the security of funds and information.
- Powerful Matching Engine The exchange is reinforced with a high-speed engine capable of matching buyers and sellers with minimum latency.
- Instant KYC and AML Verification Intuitive identity verification system expedites the KYC process while following the right protocol.
- Multi-Layer Security SSL implementation and two-factor authentication, such as e-mail authentication and Google authentication add an essential layer of security to our P2P exchange platform.
- Escrow System A secure and trusted smart contract-based escrow system fuels trading between the platform’s users.
- Dispute Management A robust dispute management system empowers the admin with seamless dispute redressal.
- Automatic Swap A peer-to-peer swap drives trusted users’ transactions, eliminating the need for a middleman.
- Multi-Language Support Multi-language support provides global exposure to your P2P exchange.
Why Mobiloitte P2P Exchange Model?
Peer-to-peer currency exchange supports quick transfer and offers considerable savings over banks. P2P exchange development is on the rise at a fast pace by delivering a lower-cost alternative to individuals as well as to small business.