ICO (Initial Coin Offering) Solution
An ICO (Initial Coin Offering) website that issues Blockchain tokens to uniquely identify users, capture user registration data, and token sales analytics.
The ICO website shall issue digital tokens The token shall follow the ERC20 standard, be compatible with standard exchanges (ie: Coinbase, Coinsquare) and any other wallets, clients or contracts that use the same standards.
- Token Name.
- Token Symbol.
- Total Supply.
- Token Value.
Major Features and Deliverable
- Coin Structure.
- Token Supply- Total.
- Initial Supply.
- Token Distribution.
- Block Timing.
- Hash Algorithm.
- Burn Token.
An excellently designed website to display the corporate information and availability of Tokens.
To purchase or sell the tokens.
Admin shall be able to view the ICO donation analytics, perform website edits, manage token sales, pre-sales and private sales etc.
Managing the Token Sales
- The admin dashboard will have a facility to manage the token sales by specifying the date and time on when it will be available.
- Admin shall be able to manage pre-sale, private sale etc.
- Admin shall be able to manage the quantity of the token per stage.
- Admin shall manage the token distribution.
- Manage the user registrations, process KYC.
- Manage the assets .
- Manage Website content.
- Token Sale Infor.
- Donation Analytics.
- User Analytics.
- Wallet Analytics.
- Other Reports.
Smart contracts and blockchain technology are changing business the same way the internet did. Here at Mobiloitte we have the expertise to help you develop the right smart contract solutions so you can stay ahead of the curve.
- Function as 'multi-signature' accounts, so that funds are spent only when a required percentage of people agree.
- Ethereum smart contracts can create and manage assets — both tangible and intangible.
- Provide utility to other contracts.
- Store information about an application.
- Ethereum functions through a proof-of-work consensus.
- Ethereum is Turing-Complete.
Multi Currency Wallets/Fiat
Although most ICOs only allow funding through Ethereum, Our solution shall support investments with multiple currencies.
We follow the industry standard best practices to develop flawless and fully secure web application..
Our codes are free from all OWASP reported vulnerabilities
Smart Contract Recommendations
- Pausing- Zeppelin process lifecycle management as damage control mechanism.
- Rate Limiting- Requires approval before any substantial changes are made.
- ICO audit- Automated audit tools to audit the ICO contracts and discover vulnerabilities.
- Code coverage and linting for Solidity smart contract.
Web Security Practices
- Content Security Policy (CSP).
- Input validation and sanitization.
- API Throttling.
- Local file inclusion.
- Arbitrary file inclusion.
- Remote file inclusion.
- Cross-site scripting.
- SQL injection.
- Path disclosure.
- Denial-of-service attack.
- Arbitrary code execution.
- Memory corruption.
- Cross-site request forgery.
- Data breach (information disclosure).