Cross Platform App Development Services
BUILDING NATIVE ALIKE CROSS-PLATFORM APPS
There are advantages to native applications, but a well-made cross-platform mobile app will make the differences seem small and carry the advantage that users on more than one platform have access to your product or service.
Mobiloitte deliver apps for multi-platforms by writing code once and making it work on iOS, Android and Windows mobile platforms.With over a decade of experience, Mobiloitte team excels in writing compact code on web technologies (CSS3, JS, HTML5, C#, etc.). Mobiloitte builds hybrid apps with enhanced performance and develops required protocol stacks such as RTP, HTTP, SOAP XML, REST etc.
With experience developing cross-platform mobile apps for a wide range of mobile devices and platforms, Mobiloitte offer services to build apps that are coded once and runs on multiple mobile platforms, helping clients to get app developed in lesser cost and time-frame.
- Hand-picked and highly experienced team.
- 100% Transparency
- No Outsourcing, all gems in-house
- Excellent coding standards with Rails testing scenarios
- Not just programming but excellent UX architecture too.
- Experienced mobile app interface designers
- Experienced mobile app developers
- Coding Guidelines and Standards
- Using the most up-to-date and emerging technology
Latest cross-platform app development tools
- Xamarin - Xamarin is a Microsoft-owned software company. With C# codebase, you can develop Android, iOS and Windows apps with the powerful cross-platform development tool Xamarin. One key feature is that Xamarin allows code sharing in multiple platforms. Xamarin has a cloud service, which allows testing any number of devices.
- PhoneGap - PhoneGap is probably the most well-known cross-platform development brand within the development community. The now Adobe-owned tool is based on the open source Apache Cordova project and is completely free to use, which goes some way to explain its popularity.
- Kinvey - Kinvey is a backend service that helps developers and enterprises to set up and operate a cloud backend for their mobile, tablet and web apps. You can easily secure mobile data and identify, standardize backend integrations, and scale up or down with turn-on infrastructure.
- Mag+ - Mag+ app SDK allows developers to build on top of their core components, saving hundreds of man-hours of coding. Also, there is an app for iPad which provides the fastest, simplest publishing platform for creating content optimized for mobile devices, without the need for programming skills.
cross-platform apps that will enable you to reach more users no matter the location, income or device type. Best of all, most of these tools let you focus on what matters most: delighting your users.
Mobiloitte understand market requirements and designs the right mobile strategy for businesses. Mobiloitte knowledge and expertise in cross-platform development combines in-depth research of business verticals, ensuring right implementation path for clients’ success.