- 06 March 2018
Geofenced enabled Timesheet App tracks employee work times and locations – from any phone and any location. Timesheet Mobile is very easy to use and automates your entire timekeeping process from employee logs to Quickbooks import. In addition to ensuring accurate employee timekeeping, the time clock application provides employee GPS location verification and saves your company many administrative hours per month. The Timesheet Mobile solution includes smartphone punch in/out, GPS and mapping features, and real-time syncing and reporting to your secure Employer Web Portal.
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Geofenced Enabled Time Tracking:
- Punch Prompt alerts employees when they enter and exit a geofenced jobsite.
- Track employee hours accurately and get geofence alerts if they are away from work location.
- Easily switch between customer jobs and take breaks.
- View employee locations on admin dashboard map.
- Battery and data efficient technology.
- Schedule by customer job or by employee.
- Drag and drop shifts from admin portal.
- Block early punch ins.
- Pushes notifications to employees when a new shift is scheduled or changed.
- Get notifications if employees don’t clock in to a job or shift as scheduled.
- Time reports by employee or customer job.
- Easily Edit, delete, or approve timesheets from the app or admin console.
- Get overtime alerts, according to thresholds you set.
- Manage PTO and sick time.
- Project Checklists.
- Attach images and documents.
- Send photos and post to jobs.
- Team messaging keeps everyone informed instantly.
- QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks Desktop.