Guidelines That Startup Company Should Examine When Choosing an ODC Partner
In today’s world where costs are always rising, startup companies as well as established companies are looking for better avenues in terms of reducing costs when it comes to securing a good partner for app development. CMS management, web app development and other such IT factors which need high-quality and optimized design.
This is where you can leverage the power of offshore outsourcing which currently plays a key strategic role in any company’s operating model. Offshore vendors are now progressing well and understanding the IT industry’s value chain to build better relationships with their probable partners.
- Does the ODC vendor understand your company’s business goals and long-term objectives?
- Is there a clear understanding of your company’s senior management about the objectives of the ODC?
- Does the ODC have the short-term and long-term objectives of the partnership clear?
- Are the proper developmental processes in place to manage the ODC’s operations effectively?
- What safeguards does the ODC have in order to ensure the continuity of the project?
- Is there a process in the ODC for staff transition planning? How is their staff motivated for quality work?
- How does the ODC recruit its IT professionals?