Inventory Management System Software Development Solutions
We develop inventory management apps that simplify inventory replenishment and asset tracking.
The inventory management system is a software system for tracking inventories levels, orders, sales, and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents. Companies use inventory management software to avoid product overstock and outages. It is a tool for organizing inventory data that before was generally stored in hard-copy form or in spreadsheets.
Inventory Management Mobile App for Managing Store Inventory
The Inventory Management app is vital in all types of industries, whether it is service or product oriented. As markets become more competitive, it's necessary for the companies in what way they manage inventories and makes changes to their production and inventory systems.
Companies must begin to think out of the box and develop new criteria of inventory management. As a retailer, you always need to keep a record of your inventory. Inventory system application permits you to store detailed records of your inventory management on your Android device or iOS device with updated stock.
Manage, create and control your stock lists, scrolling on articles and serial numbers of equipment instantly. With this, investments in spare parts, raw materials, work-in-progress are all crucial costs of operations, which can be easily managed through the online inventory app and can lead to high capital profit.
FEATURED SECTION OF THE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT APP:
- Adaptable for tablets & mobiles.
- User-defined product categories
- Picture attachment for products.
- Sort products list by name, code or category.
- Sort out the transaction list by product, date or time.
- Location wise data backup & restore.
- User-defined preferences.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES OF AN EFFICIENT INVENTORY MANAGEMENT APP
Though the essential features of an Inventory Management App are unlimited, as an experienced Inventory Management App Development Company, we have listed a few that defines a good Inventory Management App.
- Real Time Inventory tracking
- Serial Number Tracking
- Wireless or Batch Data Collecting
- Barcode Printing
- Barcode Scanning
- Expiration Date Tracking
- Manufacturer Lot tracking
- Item Matrix
- Item Images
- Multi-level Categories
- Volume Pricing and Discounts Configuration
- Shipment Method Configuration
- Unit of Measurement Configuration
- Currency Manager
- Price Levels
- Automated SKU Management and Generation
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintain suppliers & customers information
- Search, purchase and sells records through various criteria.
- To provide sells & purchase details with summary reports, inventory, cost details & summary reports.
- Regular updates with record of business expenses.
- Charts for observing business performance.
- Records of selling and purchasing activities.
- To generate an invoice receipt and email it to the customer.
Companies generally used to manage their inventories manually. But companies having more number of resources/employees were finding it difficult to manage the records of issued devices/inventories in stock. Additionally, inventory of lost or damaged devices also created the problem in tracing the cause and date of damage or loss and accountability.
Automation of the inventory management was needed and that could only be done with an online Inventory management System.
We created a system defining an inventory assignment process in a company and its proper management.
So are you Looking for Inventory Management Mobile App for Managing Store Inventory? Contact Us and let's kick it off.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS @ MOBILOITTE:
- ABC CONTROL : Classification and controlling of materials is based according to level of-importance,dollar,usage,sales volume
- AGGREGATE CONTROL : Business classifies it's inventories itself into separate groups.
- SAFETY STOCK : This is very basic approach of IM. This contains the details of materials which are on consumer demand. This has to be maintained due to-Uncertainty of product availability,Uncertainty of supplier performance
- MANUAL INVENTORY : This allows users to manually enter the details as per user's requirements
- BARCODE TRACKING : Barcode tracking increases accuracy and efficiency of the business because products are monitored electronically.
- RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION : Radio-frequency identification uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically-stored information.
- CUSTOMIZED SYSTEM : We also provide fully customer-centric Inventory management system matching client's requirements.