Fleet Management Solution Comapny
IoT fleet management solution is based on OBD2 device integration. There are several ways to send OBD2 device data to cloud server - whether directly through 3G network or via a Mobile app which is connected to the OBD2 with Bluetooth.
The fleet management industry has evolved, as so have we. The added flexibility of using mobile devices to do business helps increase productivity while also adding expectations from customers.
We at Mobiloitte build Powerful vehicle fleet management system that helps you manage your fleet effectively.
- Reduced Fuel Spend : Transactions are scored in real-time and compared to other fuel prices available within a geographical area. If the transaction falls below the threshold you set, you get a notification via email or text.
- Real-Time Insight : View your ﬂeet’s overall fuel purchasing performance in real time, as well as missed opportunities to help drive better choices in the future.
- Trip Planning : Drivers can use the Fleet app to input the details of an upcoming trip to see recommendations for best-priced fuel stops along a designated route.
- Quantifiable Analysis : View drivers’ average transaction score and measure the additional fuel cost savings that would result from purchasing improvement.
Fleet Fuel Management
- Efficiency at Their Fingertips Fleet Fuel Management : Put decision-making tools in your driver's hands via the Fleet mobile app available at Comdata.com/FleetAdvanceMobile
- Find Fuel : Drivers can reduce wasted time and frustration trying to find the lowest fuel prices in a designated area. With the app they can simply search by current location or by city and state.
- Rate Locations : Drivers can rate their favorite locations using a scale of one to five stars and see how others have ranked the location, too.
- Manage Funds : Monitor the Express Cash balance on their Comdata card, review transaction history, transfer funds quickly and register a Comchek® draft—all directly from their phone.
GPS FLEET TRACKING SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Powerful and Easy-to-Use Fleet Tracking Software
- We are focused on our customers and the long-term success of their businesses. It is with that focus that we have designed our GPS fleet tracking software—to provide the most usable and user-friendly platform available on the market today.
- Reduce vehicle ownership costs.
- Extend useful life of vehicles.
- Increase equipment availability.
- Increase warranty recovery.
- Optimize inventory levels.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for vehicle management, upkeep and parts and stock management
What are the Advantages of Fleet Management?
- TIME MANAGEMENT IMPROVEMENT : Fleet management improves productivity by saving time not only to drivers or mechanics, but also to administrators and managers. GPS tracking gives the likelihood to plan routes efficiently, to get activity traffic updates and to anticipate the time of arrival ad departure. In fleet management, GPS trackers ameliorate the time management and help both dispatchers and drivers to optimize their working schedule. Mechanics can easily access the repair history. At the same time, all the data related to fuel, maintenance and transport are monitored and available to fleet managers.
- FUEL MANAGEMENT : One of the greatest advantages of fleet management is the possibility of reducing costs through various functionalities. The fuel information, together with an efficient route planning, leads to optimizing the fuel consumption and the excessive idle time costs.Tracking systems will be also useful for planning the refuel locations. Dispatchers can see in real time where each vehicle or asset is located in order to plan the most convenient route. Another advantage of fleet management is that some systems provide traffic information, which can be helpful to avoid wasting time and fuel in traffic jams.
- BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE : Through integrated tracking systems, customers get real-time information about the location of their assets. Furthermore, they receive their cargo safely and on time due to efficient time planning. This improves the overall customer satisfaction and may lead to a long term involvement, meaning a long-term revenue.
- EMPLOYEES' SATISFACTION: Integrating fleet management systems requires dedication from both the employer and the employee. An efficient information flow is important for the successful implementation of the system. This means that the features of the fleet management system should be well communicated to the employees.When implemented, a vehicle tracking system can optimize the drivers’ work by reducing the amount of manual work and by increasing the safety when driving.
- INSURANCE COSTS REDUCTION : The theft prevention option decreases the insurance cost due to the risk of loss reduction. Furthermore, in a long term perspective fleet management systems improve road safety and reduce accident rates, which will further reduce the cost of insurance.
- SAVINGS ON MAINTENANCE COSTS : Cutting costs associated with vehicle maintenance is possible due to optimized usage and amortization of the means of transport. Some fleet management systems allow notifications based on calendar time, mileage or other chosen criteria.
Some key OBD2 data system reads:
- Two kinds of location information- Latitude, Longitude.
- Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or 3G network:
- Car Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration timesdeceleration times.
- Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times totaldeceleration times.
Given the protocol commands we can integrate any OBD2 device.
Based on OBD2 data we can generate notifications or various analytics.
Make the right choice for your fleet. Visit us to learn a better way to manage your fleet.