New Delhi, August 6, 2022, 12:PM (IST): Mobiloitte, a Blockchain, and Metaverse Software Development Company along with Mobiloitte Foundation are launching Blockchain with IoT Incubation and Research Centers to encourage innovation involving both of these technologies. These Accelerators/ Incubators from Mobiloitte Group are designed to pursue the research on the new Blockchain solutions with IoT. The research centers shall also be exploring the potential of learnings from ancient Indian Scriptures like Vedas and the Sanskrit language for block-level improvement in the future.
“The ongoing Covid pandemic made us realize that our Accelerators should have a combination of virtual as well as in-premise incubation. We plan to accommodate and support 10 in-premise and another 10 virtual incubations in the first batch starting from Diwali this year, Initially, incubators shall be housed in Mobiloitte’s 100% Blockchain Hubs in New Delhi and Pune with options for Virtual incubation,” said Jagdish Harsh, Founder & CEO of Mobiloitte Group of Companies.
Aakash Gehlot, Director & VP-IoT, Automation & Cloud Solutions, who also heads the hardware division of the accelerator, said, “IoT, in essence, completes the loop for Blockchain Technology to be truly decentralized. We are working on core areas of IoT which can offer affordable yet scalable solutions for governance, public service delivery, and business objectives in conjunction with the Blockchain.”
Gaurav Kathuria, Vice President-Brand, Marketing & Strategy, and head of the outreach program, said, “Accelerators and Research Centers are backed by technology and domain experts and expected to attract Start-ups, Mentors as well as Education Institutes, Mathematicians, Statisticians, and Business houses interested in Blockchain, Metaverse, AI, IoT, and Deep Learning.”
Key differentiators of Mobiloitte’s ‘Blockchain with IoT’ Incubation and Research Centers
- Focus on Blockchain with IoT technologies, including Metaverse and Deep Learning.
- A flexible combination of virtual as well as in-premise incubation through Mobiloitte’s 100% Blockchain Hubs, Partner organizations and Educational Institutions.
- Block-level research activities to drive the work continuum in finding more energy-efficient Blockchains with faster TPS.
- Primary & Secondary research activities and analysis of security vulnerabilities across the existing Blockchains with IoT solutions.
- Key focus area: Cybersecurity through Blockchain and IoT.
- Research on potential learnings from ancient scriptures like Vedas and Sanskrit language to explore their potential in enhancing the Blockchain as a technology.