MS Buddy: Multiple Sclerosis
- 06 March 2018
MS Buddy is your one-of-a-kind resource for the multiple sclerosis community. Members connect through sharing advice and encouragement, all while having access to the latest MS news and research. With nearly a half-million matches made, our mission is to improve people’s daily lives through friendship, emotional support and hope.
HOW IT WORKS
- Get matched with a new member every day. To make the best connections, you answer a few simple questions: your age, gender, location, type of MS, medications, and when you were diagnosed.
- Browse the community, view member profiles and request to match directly!
- Chat and share pictures via in-app sms.
- Read MS news, personal stories, and everyday tips on managing MS.
As the fastest growing consumer health information site, Healthline’s mission is to be your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being.
You can depend on us to provide expert content and genuine caring — both of which will support, guide, and inspire you toward the best possible health outcomes for you and your family.
With MS Awareness month right around the corner, we’ve added these new features to celebrate the MS community!
- In addition to daily matches, you can now search all members and request a match.
- Find members who want to chat at the same time you do! Look for the green dot to see who is online.
- Need to block or report another member? Manage these and other settings easily and instantly. Your privacy on MS Buddy is your choice — and our priority.