Medical Diagnostics Software Development Solutions By Mobiloitte
Clinical microbiology laboratories progressively trust on molecular and enzymatic (ELISA) diagnostic techniques. In Molecular diagnostics, the various formats of nucleic acid amplification are the most frequently used molecular tests in the diagnosis of infectious diseases. In many clinical situations, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is clearly the method of choice due to its exquisite sensitivity and specificity.
On the other hand, performing these tests requires expertise. With the help of Mobile applications and IoT, we are trying to counter problems like easy performing by app-based control and setup, more accurate by minimizing human error and workers safety.
- Molecule (DNA, RNA) based diagnosis,
- Enzyme based diagnosis.
- To provide 100% authentic test results.
- Worker safety from hazardous chemicals and contagious disease samples.
- Data management.
- Test report distribution.
- Management of test samples.
- Automation of tests.
- App based Data preparation and distribution.
- Easy availability and access of individual case’s previous record. App based controlled environment.
- Report preparation and distribution.
- Digital controlled test samples management.