Tech Lead-Angular JS
Job Title: Tech Lead-Angular JS.
Reports to: Project Lead
Experience: 5-9 Years
Location: New Delhi
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and building advanced applications using a Mobile web app framework.
- Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app with a focus on performance by using Angularjs.
- You will work in a team with back end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- Responsible for ensuring reliability (including testing), scalability, performance and timely bug fixes for the application/Project.
- Responsible for participating in multiple Sprints and being aware of the complete Agile Process.
- Co-Ordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder and yourself.
- Delivering complete front-end application.
- Co-Operating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Hands-on experience in HTML5, CSS3 and UI frameworks like bootstrap, and angular material. Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways for a workaround.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/bitbucket/.
- Translate mock-ups / designs into functioning front-end interfaces.
- Understanding the Software Development Life cycle(Agile).
- Flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- High energy team player. Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Strong Logical Thinking.
- Good Communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS Methods for providing efficient visual effects.
- Experience in working with Push notifications using GCM and/or Firebase.
- Experience in Social API integration, Core location APIs, Payment gateway integration, and Google. Maps, Geo-Location, and Map Web Views.
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front end such as creating XHRs in vanilla JS. to use a custom wrapper resource.
- Professional precise communication skills.
Mail your resume to email@example.com