Are you an avid learner? Are you the kind of person who jumps out of bed in the morning to
tackle new challenges? Do you love new technologies and are looking for a change of scenery?
If so, then you’re just the person we’re looking for!
Mobiloitte is a Blockchain Development Company with a specialization in Mobile and Web
Application’s Security, Scale and Performance. Mobiloitte helps its clients adopt new
technologies ensuring that they always stay ahead of the curve in their go-mobile strategy. We
are currently hiring fresh Engineers (Software Developers) in System Programming & Mobile
Domain at the Pune location.” At Mobiloitte, we value the individuality of our employees and
provide them with high-quality tools and learning opportunities to succeed in their careers.
Job Profile: Software Engineer/ Developer
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech, MBA, BCA, MCA, BCS
Package: 2.10-3.0 L.P.A.
Key Skill Set
Programming Language: NodeJS, C/C++ PHP, LAMP, JAVA, .Net, Android, iOS, Python,
MEAN Stack, Ionic, Angular, React, Blockchain, AI/ ML
Capabilities: REST APIs, WebSockets, Express
Databases: MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch
● Determining the requirements for and anticipated functionality of blockchain technology
in collaboration with managers.
● Using computer languages and multithreaded coding, one can create application
features and interfaces.
● Using cutting-edge cryptography techniques to defend digital transaction data from
cyberattacks and data hacks.
● Maintaining programmes on the client and server sides.
● Utilizing new tools and technology to enhance and secure blockchain applications.
● Educating sales staff about the blockchain’s payment security features.
● Recording blockchain development procedures and adhering to data protection best
● Keeping up with modern cryptography techniques and blockchain technologies.
● A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or a related field
● A minimum of two years of experience developing blockchains.
● Advanced knowledge in programming languages like Python, Java, and C++.
● Extensive knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and back-end development.
● Understanding of blockchain technologies and cryptography.
● Thorough understanding of data security and blockchain management best practices.
● Advanced problem-solving and analytical abilities.
● Excellent organizing abilities and meticulousness.
● Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
(Note: Platform for the above-mentioned round of interviews will be on Zoom or Google
Meet, or Microsoft Teams)
● Mode of Interview: Video
Interested candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org/