Job Title: Python Developer
Experience: 2- 5 Years
Location: New Delhi
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech /MCA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
- Provide basic design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development. Design, develop, and distribute reusable technical components.
- Assist in developing of technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration and deployment.
- Define & develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for clients.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven experience working with Python (using Django and/or Flask)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY).
- Excellent knowledge of building server-side RESTful web applications, APIs and automation tools using Django, Celery, Flower etc
- Familiarity with Git and Atlassian suite (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Crucible)
- Experience with database technologies, especially PostgreSQL/ NoSQL databases or other data-store solutions (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Experience in XML, JSON, CSV parsing: XPath, DOM, regex..etc
- Experience in web analytics, generating reports on time-series data
- Automated unit test frameworks and test coverage tools
- Experience with cloud services such as Amazon, Google, or Microsoft.
- Exposure to working with API’s (preferable RESTful /SOAP API’s)