Job Title: Project Lead- Android
Reports to: Project Manager
Experience: 6-10 Years
Location: New Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End-to-end management of client engagements – detailed project plans, scope and budget definition, resource allocation, project/apps delivery, maintenance.
- Collaborate with peers and deliver on technical design, work estimation and implementation of new mobile applications and features including visualization aspects and server interactions & contracts.
- Develop and maintain our ever-growing code base that supports the Workday Android Application.
- Prototype new innovative features with the newest APIs and SDKs on the Android platform.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to raising the quality of our product.
- Based on the level the candidate will Mentor junior android developers on design patterns, and android best practices and will help guide our android team towards new levels of stability and quality.
- Organize the team to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You love leading and managing a passionate team of Android Engineers.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders (internal and external), work to resolve issues and problems, proactively identify project risks and make recommendations for resolution to ensure project success.
- Act as Scrum Master overseeing daily standups, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives, etc.
- You will be responsible for producing the highest quality mobile apps using clean architecture and clean code principles.
- Advocate and advance modern software development practices within the team (CI/CD, test automation etc)
- Responsible for the development of reusable application frameworks and components.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Good knowledge of tools/libraries like; Gradle, Dagger, Espresso, JUnit, RxJava, okhttp.
- Based on the level will have an expansive knowledge of the general android landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proficiency in Java and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Proficiency in Android Studio and Gradle.
- Knowledge of Android Wear apps and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers and beacons.
- Experience releasing an Android app to the Play Store.
- Excellent ability to multitask (you’ll be managing 5-6 projects simultaneously).
- Knowledge of Kotlin will be added advantage.
- Understanding of PCI, PII and mobile application security.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
This job is Expired