Blockchain Engineer (Hyperledger Fabric)
Experience – 1 to 4 Years
- Good understanding of different types of Blockchain such as public, private/permissioned, public permissioned etc.
- Should have experience in Hyperledger Fabric 2.1/2.0/1.4
- Good understanding of various different consensus algorithms used in Bitcoin Blockchain, Byzantine fault tolerant algorithms including Hyperledger Fabric PBFT algorithm etc.
- Must have strong experience in writing chain code using Go Lang / Node.js
- Must have strong experience in implementing apps on top of Hyperledger Fabric using Angular or React front-end and NodeJS services
- Demonstrate good understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Provide training/mentoring to technical staff in relation to Blockchain tools and frameworks, Blockchain concepts etc.
- Any experience in one of the Cloud platforms AWS or Azure or IBM BlueMix is an advantage
- Remain updated with emerging trends in Blockchain
- Must have good knowledge in Network Deployment with multi organisational setup.
- Business domain knowledge in Finance will be an added advantage
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org