Inventory Management System Software Development Solutions
FEATURED SECTION OF THE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT APP:
- Adaptable for tablets & mobiles.
- User-defined product categories
- Picture attachment for products.
- Sort products list by name, code or category.
- Sort out the transaction list by product, date or time.
- Location wise data backup & restore.
- User-defined preferences.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES OF AN EFFICIENT INVENTORY MANAGEMENT APP
Though the essential features of an Inventory Management App are unlimited, as an experienced Inventory Management App Development Company, we have listed a few that defines a good Inventory Management App.
- Real Time Inventory tracking
- Serial Number Tracking
- Wireless or Batch Data Collecting
- Barcode Printing
- Barcode Scanning
- Expiration Date Tracking
- Manufacturer Lot tracking
- Item Matrix
- Item Images
- Multi-level Categories
- Volume Pricing and Discounts Configuration
- Shipment Method Configuration
- Unit of Measurement Configuration
- Currency Manager
- Price Levels
- Automated SKU Management and Generation
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintain suppliers & customers information
- Search, purchase and sells records through various criteria.
- To provide sells & purchase details with summary reports, inventory, cost details & summary reports.
- Regular updates with record of business expenses.
- Charts for observing business performance.
- Records of selling and purchasing activities.
- To generate an invoice receipt and email it to the customer.
CHALLENGE : Companies generally used to manage their inventories manually. But companies having more number of resources/employees were finding it difficult to manage the records of issued devices/inventories in stock. Additionally, inventory of lost or damaged devices also created the problem in tracing the cause and date of damage or loss and accountability.
SOLUTION: Automation of the inventory management was needed and that could only be done with an online Inventory management System.
RESULT : We created a system defining an inventory assignment process in a company and its proper management.
So are you Looking for Inventory Management Mobile App for Managing Store Inventory? Contact Us and let’s kick it off.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS @ MOBILOITTE:
- ABC CONTROL : Classification and controlling of materials is based according to level of-importance,dollar,usage,sales volume
- AGGREGATE CONTROL : Business classifies it’s inventories itself into separate groups.
- SAFETY STOCK : This is very basic approach of IM. This contains the details of materials which are on consumer demand. This has to be maintained due to-Uncertainty of product availability,Uncertainty of supplier performance
- MANUAL INVENTORY : This allows users to manually enter the details as per user’s requirements
- BARCODE TRACKING : Barcode tracking increases accuracy and efficiency of the business because products are monitored electronically.
- RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION : Radio-frequency identification uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically-stored information.
- CUSTOMIZED SYSTEM : We also provide fully customer-centric Inventory management system matching client’s requirements.