In today’s world, if you look around all you see is business promoted on networks, marketing being done on the internet, education imparted through the web; even the smallest business needs a web app. If you have a company that doesn’t have a website or web app, you might be lagging behind the competition by leaps and bounds.
A web app puts you out to the world, gives you a platform, brings traffic to your site. If you have potential customers coming to your website, it will increase your profits. Having an app also boosts your business, keeping you ahead in technology and the market.
- Increased visibility is one of the most critical factors.
Someone might have heard about you, but they will still want to search for you, check out your site, search the testimonials, reviews, credibility, and the services provided by your company. About 90% of the people say that they prefer visiting a web before actually working with you.
- The size of your company doesn’t matter.
No matter how big or how small your business is, what matters is how you portray yourself. You could have 500 employees or five — it doesn’t matter — but you need a website. Secondly, you need an app.
An app can be developed based on the needs of your business and keeping in mind your business goals. These applications are known as custom web applications and can be designed strategically along with all of your custom web app development needs.
How does a web application work?
Step 1 – Firstly, the web browser requests a dynamic page.
Step 2 – The web server responds to the request and finds the page to pass it to an application server further
Step 3 – The applications server scans that page for any instructions
Step 4- The application server sends the query to the database driver
Step 5 – Driver executes the query against the database
Step 6 – Recordset is returned to the driver
Step 7– The driver then further passes recordset to an application server
Step 8 – Application server inserts data in the page and then passes this page to the web server
Step 9 – Finally, the web server sends a finished and processed page to the requesting browser.
Every step will only take a fraction of a second to receive, process, and send the information to the client or customer.
What should be considered before diving into Web app development?
- Determining how popular your web app will be:- Before developing an app these questions must strike in your mind. Is my web app going to be helpful to users/ and are people going to use it? Creating a poll among your existing customers and your online visitors and ask the question will help you better understand whether the customer mindset.
- Defining the purpose of your app:- First and foremost an application must have a clear purpose to provide value. Putting yourself in your user’s shoes and know what do they want and need from your application? Most importantly, How is your app going to improve your service to them.
- Allocation of time and resources:- Mobile applications are not just a financial investment, it requires an investment of time also. The mobile apps should maintain the relevancy which provides the best service to your users and to continue improving internal processes.
- Your business requirements:- Before you make any decision you need to focus on the actual requirement of your business. An application is also particularly useful for businesses that have high user interaction and engagement.
Why is web application important for you and your business?
Today every business is looking for capable and faster ways to meet client’s demands and reach customers. Enterprises are developing web applications with the help of developers. Do what you have to have a useful web application. Having your website and an app to take your customers there will make all the difference in your product or services.
- Publicity: Good publicity is a requirement of good business growth. Thus, a web application publicizes your organization to get potential customers and brands your products to them. The more a business is advertised, the better chances it has to be accessible and known to the people.
- The convenience of access: Customers these days want full access to any application from all the possible devices, and this governs how loved your business is. By providing a better application and seamless experience to a user, you can stay engaged with your customers at all times.
- User-friendly- Web applications can provide better user experience owing to its creative design, more features, and functionality that keeps customers coming back for more. Building your business is one of the reasons web app development is increasing day by day and gaining popularity all over the world.
- Primary user engagement: Whenever someone thinks of engaging with any business, they first like to search about it. All your services, products, and reviews are displayed here. Hire a good web application development company that can help you create a web app that is ideally suited for your business.
- It Improves Customer Engagement:- When you engage the customers, you will able get them closer to your business which leads to benefits like increased sales, profitability and customer loyalty. Today, businesses apart from focusing on social media engagements on the business page, they are preparing their mobile applications with entertainment, information, blog, videos, and location-specific features to raise customer involvement.
- It is a Smart Way to Provide Customer Support:- Mobile applications are quick and have a real-time medium for customer support. Thus mobile apps will let you help your customer. They are likely to use your services or product if they will get support by making a few clicks or taps at their convenience.
A website is a great platform to offer information and where you can post content such as videos, photos and many more things. However, it may not enable two-way communication with your customers that a mobile app can boast. Having a functional website is the place where you can start your business and, after attracting new customers you can complement your website with your mobile app.
A web app will be one of the most profitable decision you will ever make for yourself. Your app will solve most of your business problems.
If you have a small business or a large organization — an app will be an ideal choice for you if you are looking to increase customer traffic, make it accessible to clients, publicize your business or advertising yourself globally without being heavy on the pockets.