Even with more and more companies adopting Drupal, Joomla and Magento for their website deployment needs, WordPress is still the most popular website management and creation platform.
Why? It is because even a novice can build a WordPress site with a little knowledge about CMS management techniques. The other CMS portals require a little knowledge of PHP, JQuery, HTML and lots of other module-related information which most people are not familiar with.
WordPress helps you attain this with easy-to-use plugins for any kind of use! Here we focus on the hot-topic of social media plugins. Every website needs them today!
Here Are The Top 10 WordPress Plugins For Social Media Management On Your Website:
1) Social Locker by One Press
- The Social Locker widget helps you to lock-in your most valuable site content behind a set of neatly places social buttons until the website visitor shares, likes, tweets or +1s your page.
- This helps to improve the overall social performance of your website and makes you get more likes/shares easily by building quality followers from social networks.
2) Social Metrics Tracker
- This free WordPress plugin collects and displays critical social media interactions and the view counts of your posts.
- The dashboard helps you see how many times the post/s have been shared across various social networks.
- You can get live stats from these social networks:
This plugin helps you understand what kind of posts the readers like so that you can improve you’re your topics and writing style. You can also export the collected data to a spreadsheet for detailed analysis.
3) Social Media Icons Widget
This plugin helps you to quickly add social media links on your website with no hassles. You can also tweak the placement and design of these icons.
Supported Social Media Networks:
- Google Plus
4) OSD Social Media Sharing
- This plugin also helps you display social media sharing buttons anywhere on your website with shortcode, or automatically generate them based on the post type.
- This plugin is like a lite version of Jet Pack. The plugin can be used to generate icons based on the post and the icons will display on pages only once which helps to reduce clutter on the web pages.
- TwineSocial helps you engage your social audience better with the effective generation of #hashtags, social media accounts and various kinds of photos, videos and tweets by helping you embed them in your posts.
- You can also use its built-in light box to display beautiful graphical representations of your content to make the social engagement even more personal.
6) Social Media Auto Publish
- This plugin helps you directly post your webpage to social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn etc.
- You can even filter these items on the basis of categories with the help of disabling the inbuilt WordPress page publishing algorithm.
- You can even customize the type of format in which your post will appear on the social media sites.
7) Miappi: Social Media Wall
- Miappi helps you to unite all your social media accounts into one ‘social wall’.
- With this plugin, you can display this social wall to all users in one go. You can include live social media feeds from your accounts, the number of likes, +1’s, shares and everything social on this wall.
- The plugin also generates live hashtags for Instagram, Twitter, Vine and YouTube.
8) All in One Auto Social Marketing
- This plugin helps you manage your social media updates in one place.
- With this plugin, you can evaluate various stats and info about your social media performance inside its dashboard.
- The plugin can also automate your post sharing so that all your social media updates go public at a preconfigured time.
9) AccessPress Social Share
- This plugin helps you share any kind of website content on all major social media platforms.
- The plugin helps you to increase your social reach and makes your website social-share-friendly as well.
- You can also customize your share to go by email via this plugin.
- This plugin allows you to automatically integrate the social media content posted on their social media account like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc. down at the footer of their articles.
- This makes it easier for users to share the article from these links and not have to scroll up to the top of the page again.
This is where WordPress rules! Not only are most of its plugins free for use commercially, but also the plugins can be managed with ease on any kind of website.
With the advent of social media and its current outreach to the masses, it is imperative to have social media interaction on your websites to help its visibility, generation of ROI and rankings in the SERPs pages.