As the time is ticking for the release of iOS 11, the market is getting hot. The launch of iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X all will come with iOS 11.
And with the software upgrade all the iPhones will have iOS 11. Here is what you need to know about iOS 11
The devices with iOS compatibility are:
- iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X
- iPad Air, Air 2 and 5th-gen iPad
- iPad Mini 2, 3, and 4
- All iPad Pros
- 6th-gen iPod Touch
- Animated Emojis
- New Camera Mode with dual lens
- Face ID will replace touch ID
- Augmented Reality Apps
Making iPad more alike Mac:
- Appearance of iPad doc will be similar to macOS High Sierra. With it you can drag any icon from the dock onto the screen, place it side-by-side with the app that’s already on-screen.
- Also with a new app switiching view, the control center presents recent apps in a grid with dock at the bottom.
- Drag and drop support, which allows to drag elements from one app to other.
What Siri can do:
- More natural voice, allowing you to say words in different ways.
- Siri will allow you to sync everything you do to all devices.
- Now Siri can translate common languages.
- Send money to individuals with iOS11 through apple pay.
- Payment aunthrntication and can be transferred into your bank account.
Redisigning of apps and features:
- One screen control center, allows you to use 3D touch on specific elements.
- Today tab that will highligh different content daily.
- Splitting of App Store categories.
Do Not Disturb:
- It stops notifications and sends back message saying can’t respond, this mode will activate automatically on your movement.
- More indoor maps, airport maps, mall maps.
- Now you can control compatible wireless speakers with home screen.
- You can now see, music your friends are listening.
- Developers can add augmented reality features to their apps.
- More apps with Augmented Reality.