Lab Automation Software Solutions for Bioinformatics
The application of information technology to the molecular field is called bioinformatics. It is combination of statistics and computer science applied in the field of molecular biology. Bioinformatics now used to make algorithms, create and make advancement in databases and uses statistical and computational techniques and finds the answers to the problems which arise from biological data.
We are trying to use digital solutions to align different protein and DNA sequences and compare them to create and view 3D models of protein and DNA structure.
- DNA analysis and comparison.
- Genome sequencing.
- Computational Biology.
- Instrument monitoring.
- Collection and storage of Molecular sequencing data.
- Comparison of molecular sequences from gene databank.
- Costly instruments and chemicals.
- Lengthy process and need higher accuracy.
- Has bioethical issues.
- Total lab automation.
- Molecular data storage and security.
- Comparative analysis of molecular sequencing with genebanks.
- Instrument digitalization to minimize human error.
- In genetic engineering, comparison and management of genes and their concerned primers, restriction enzymes, ligases etc.
- In production of GM crops.