Biofuels and Biogas
Biofuels have the capibility to be the key replacement for fossil fuels in the near future. Mobiloitte trying to findout the main hurdles in the sectors and try to provide digital solutions accordingly. IoT and smartphone applications are advanced platform and fully configured to manage the requirements of marketers, consumers, and producers of biofuels. Our smart management platforms cover the procurement of raw material, automation of bioprocess, transportation and storage, price risk management with futures and options, mark-to-market P&L, as well as sales and distribution of the finished product.
Transport by truck, rail, barge, or vessel are all supported. Mark-to-market calculations for purchases, sales, and inventory, for both the raw material and finished product, are provided for risk management. The next-generation BOTS and IoT platforms also provides conversion tracking to compare the input composition and quantity of the raw material used to create the product with the output composition and quantity of the resulting biofuel product.
- Large scale production
- Microorganism population control
- New research and findings are limited.
- Production of desired microorganism through genetic engineering
- Costly and laborious methods.
- Speeding production through digital control.
- Population counting through app-controlled flow cytometer
- Digital solutions for research
- Automatic Sequencing data analysis and comparison
- Less laborious automated labs.