Digital and IoT Application for Academic and Research Laboratories
With the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT) which consists of the mobile app, various communication technologies, low-cost sensors & devices, Research laboratories, Universities, and colleges laboratories are adopting it very fast. Apps with advanced computing ability are capable to run multiple advanced instruments and have tremendous practices in Biotechnology. This causes a major attraction for biotechnologists towards IoT because our products meet the needs of the modern, efficient digital enterprise.
Our focus has been to create laboratory specific digital and IoT solution that can connect different types of lab equipment, and their related software, and combined that information on the cloud. Sensors loaded onto devices could collect data and communicate with cloud servers and noble devices through mesh networks.
- Advanced research labs.
- Academic institutions lab.
- Development of new and effective products.
- Control Environmental parameters.
- Regular monitoring of manpower and machines.
- Data storage and security.
- Publication of new findings and Patenting.
- Laboratory automation through control climatic conditions by mobile app.
- App-based instrument monitoring and manpower monitoring.
- App-based data management and easy access for the team by the app.
- Easy preparation of research manuscripts according to the Journal.
- App-based format and easily approachable research protocol.
- Keeping and tracking of previous results and outcomes.
- Management of chemicals, glassware with reminder and make requirement lists.