Xamarin App Development Services
Performance oriented apps that meet business objectives
Cross-platform development yielding native performance.Xamarin is a cross- development platform that allows building apps with native UI, native API access and native performance on a shared C# codebase. Xamarin allows developing apps faster with automated testing to detect bugs before shipping the app.
Xamarin mobile apps are built on shared codebase which allows developers to adopt “write-once-run-everywhere” approach.
Mobiloitte has been delivering hybrid apps from the time of its inception. Our team deliver cutting-edge application products on Xamarin and C# by scoping what’s best for clients. With a closely working team of product managers, business architects, designers, developers, server assistance and marketers we offer complete mobility solution on Xamarin.
Why get Xamarin applications developed?
- Native performance
- Code sharing across platforms
- Shared App logic for faster development
- Xamarin Component Store for collaboration & sharing
- Savings on cost & time
Mobiloitte advantages for Xamarin development
- Certified Xamarin developers
- Highly experienced C# developers
- Native UI/UX designers
- Server side support
- Post delivery maintenance
- Highly Skilled C# and ASP.NET developers
- Well versed in Xamarin Studio, Visual Studio and NuGet Package Manager
- Automated App testing with 2000+ real devices using Xamarin Cloud
- Object-based UI Testing
- API Integration
Xamarin UI/UX design
- User-centric User Experience Design
- Engaging User Interface
- Harnessing Xamarin’s UI elements
- Native-like performance
- Native-like UI
- Xamarin Cloud based automated real-time testing with 2000+ devices
- Beta testing for usability
- Dynamic testing
We at Mobiloitte understand that UI plays a crucial role in app success and positive usability. So, Mobiloitte carve interface of applications with an intuitive one-size-fit design with totally native controls for Android, iOS and Windows Phones.
Mobiloitte dedicated Xamarin developers leverage shared C# code-base, native UI, API and deliver apps that solve real-life problems in quick time to market and lesser development cost.