Because it is tough. Not only that. Titanium app development by Appceleralor brings you mobile apps compatible with not only the two major operating systems iOS and Android simultaneously, but it also supports latest OS version of BlackBerry and that too from a single code base. Titanium cross platform gives you native looking mobile app with the speed of a web app, compatible with multiple devices and most of all, an app which is capable of connecting with large amount of back-end data seamlessly.
Blog Post : Appcelerator Titanium – The Story, The Concept and Benefits for Developers and Businesses On October 4, 2013 by Blaze Arizanov
Blog Post : Appcelerator Vs. PhoneGap – Which One Is Better For Native Mobile Applications? On July 15, 2013 by Jagdish Harsh
Blog Post : Cross Platform Now Supports Windows 8. What Does This Mean!? On July 10, 2013 by Blaze Arizanov
- Getting Current location from geolocation Api
- Filtering of data on the basis of time and distance
- Getting distance between two lat and long using java script function
- Getting a range of lat and long for a certain distance radius using java script function
- Dynamically Creating graph
- Database Integration for large amount of data
- Json parsing
- Dynamically loading data on scrolling result card
You can capture and save all your important online content.
CandiJar(TM) is a free QR code scanner and a bookmarking tool. Using CandiJar, you can capture and save all your important online content.Here are some ideas for getting the most out of your CandiJar:
You can easily manage, organize and search your saved content using folders, add remarks, add favorites and search tools.
You can also access saved content using CandiJar free Web App from your PC or tablet browser.