Asset Tracking Solutions
Online asset tracking solutions and servers that monitor the physical movement of assets and inventory in near real time. With a flexible range of asset tracking systems including RFID technologies and PS asset tracking tags, you can automate the tracking of inventory and physical assets, operations and facilities.
These systems automate your tracking by utilizing alert notifications, administrative reports and more. We offer web-based asset tracking for small business and enterprise asset tracking solutions for large companies and agencies. Specialized programs for retail security tags and retail asset tracking, bank asset tracking and more.
Our goal is to put power in your hands; you will be able to track your assets from anywhere and on any device. We have the expertise and the vendor relationships to deliver a full asset management solution to make your life easier
- Ideal for facilities with high volume entries/exits.
- Automates tracking of shipments and goods.
- Utilizes Tyco Integrated Security RFID technologies.
- Alert notifications, administrative reports and more.
- Shows movement and usage of physical assets.
- Displays exact location of assets in near real time.
- Make use of GPS–based asset tracking tags.
- Web-based, online asset tracking solutions.
Features and Benefits of Asset Tracking:
- Build a secure a central database and access your data either from your desktop or via the thick-client application installed on certified Zebra (formerly Motorola) devices.
- Save time by using existing barcode labels or RFID asset tags, or print and encode your own identification tags to fit your needs.
- Define and collect the specific asset information that is most meaningful to your operations.
- Collect real-time data on the condition of your assets. Enter newly tagged items into your system, find missing assets, and update the status of assets that are damaged or need replacing.
- Track all fixed asset movements. All transactions are date-, time- and user-stamped, per best management practices.
- Improve the productivity of employees engaged in quarterly, semi-annual or annual asset inventory activities by up to 70 percent with a simple, speedy process: scan the room location, scan the assets in that room, and move on.
- Run reports needed to ensure audit compliance and maintain accurate insurance records.
The Asset Tracking Solution is designed as a full stack solution and comes device, network and application ready. Increase your productivity, ROI and visibility. The Asset Tracking Solution enables immediate connectivity to your valued assets, not just on the trailer, but directly to the pallet, bundle or equipment, so you know where they are, whether in-transit, at a warehouse, on-site or delivered to its final destination.