Mobiloitte is a premier, full service mobile & web application development solutions provider.We are looking for Senior Android Engineer with noteworthy coordination, leadership and client nurturing skills. The candidate should be ready to bridge and match our product development and solution architect team with strict requirements of offshore clients.
- Making technical decisions and influencing the direction of development.
- Strong coding practices including good design documentation, automation tool use, unit testing, and code review.
- Working with the Product Management team to understand, clarify, and structure requirements, and to translate these into technical requirements.
- Designing and implementing mobile applications for the Android Applications.
- Experience of working on SQLite database.
- Experienced in interfacing with Web Service SOAP Protocol, REST Protocol.Should be familiar with My SQL / MS SQL or similar relational databases.
- Good exposure to agile & esp. scrum process.
- Connect with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Information Architects and Designers.
- Understand requirements and develop technical documents.Liaising with Clients and with offshore teams.
- Resource allocation, task delegation, scheduling and reporting on progress to manager.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Primary Skills: Android SDK, Java, Google Play Services, JSON, REST, etc.
- Strong technical background and experience in the mobile space.
- Technical documentation, project planning and tracking.
- Strong understanding of mobile design, architecture and usability.
- Experience of working with international clients will be considered as added advantage.
- Troubleshooting skills with track record to solve issues by identifying and performing root cause analysis (esp. on mobile applications).
- Android OS, Animation, Eclipse IDE, NDK native, Customization of Framework managers.Knowledge and experience of 3D mobile gaming on android platform would be an added advantage.
- Leadership and problem solving skills.
- Good people management and communication skills.
- Education: M.Tech/B.Tech/MCA/BCA
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Functional Role: Android Apps Development
Role: Senior Developer