On-board diagnostics (OBD) is an automotive term referring to a vehicle’s self-diagnostic and reporting capability. OBD systems give the vehicle owner or repair technician access to the status of the various vehicle subsystems. Mobiloitte’s solution help to address these following business challenges:
- Mobile app based support
- Easy monitoring of important car health parameters e.g. Battery Status, coolant status
- Alarms e.g. over speeding, collision
- Predictive maintenance
- Trip history
Mobiloitte Team Developed the Following End-to-End Solution:
- Integrated Engine Control Module (ECM) reading device
- Sync with backend application.
- Showing information on mobile app
- To view the location of the car
- To View critical alarms:
- Accident & collision alarm
- Antitheft alarm- Engine on alarm, towing alarm, device unplug alarm
- Engine error, throttle body cleaning alarm, maintenance alarm, battery health alarm
- Car monitoring alarm – over speeding, Idling alarm, fatigue
- Trip history – distance travelled and duration
- Check Engine fault, maintenance requirement, ECM abnormality
- On road assistance
- To register vehicles along with OBD device
- Configuration settings.
Mobiloitte thus helped business & customer easy way of monitoring car live status.