Building Android Apps in Testing Environment
We at Mobiloitte makes sure that Android apps that we built are Bug Free.
The Android testing framework is an integral part of the development environment which provides architecture, powerful and helpful tools; we at Mobiloitte test every aspect of client’s application at all levels – from unit to framework.
With a very strict testing process we assign apps to experienced team members only for final tests, making sure functionalities of Android apps built runs smoothly on small & large screens as well as latest and older Android version.
Our testing team is equipped with right training from experienced professionals as well as tools used to capture apps in Android apps. With a dedicated testing unit we work to deliver Android apps that are free of bugs.
Manual Testing Process:
- Understand app functionality
- Build Android app test environment
- Run test cases
- Verify and record test case result
- Document test cases results
- Escalate results for bug fixes
Automation Testing Process:
- Define scope of automation
- Planning design and development
- Test execution
- Record test cases as report
- Report escalation for App bug fixes
Rated 5 out of 5 for Mobile & Web Development by 1024 + clients on over 1300 + projects.